Talk:Corsham Computer Centre
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
According to my Dad, who works for Bovis, says that the Corsham Computer Centre is not included in the BBTFM, but is part of Corsham09 PFI. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jonathan.holvey (talk • contribs) 19:37, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
- That doesn't surprise me too much, the problem is finding a reliable source to confirm that. The nature of the site means sources are difficult to find but I'll see if I can find anything. Cheers. Adambro (talk) 20:12, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
- It's not out of the question that CCC has been novated to the Corsham PFI, the debt contract will expire shortly anyway, unless there are extension clauses built into it that are currently under negotiation.
- That said, there is a source available that says it is part of the Debut contract, it would need something pretty conclusive to suggest otherwise.
- ALR (talk) 10:28, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Corsham Computer Centre. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://investors.babcock.co.uk/news/rns-story.aspx?RnsID=1189680822nRNSM8077D
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.