What is happening to this world?
The following names have been moved here for reference. They do not have articles at this time and may be of questionable notability.
- Edward Griffin, Irish parson of the Parish of Coolock (Roman Catholic) (16th century)
- Edward Griffin, Solicitor General and Attorney General for England and Wales (1545-1559)
- Sir Edward Griffin, British MP (1640-1644) and Treasurer of the Chamber (1660-1679)
- Edward Griffin, British Treasurer of the Chamber (1679-1689)
- Edward Griffin, American colonial trader and father of Mary Musgrove (18th century)
- Edward Griffin, Canadian business partner of Alexander Workman (19th century)
- Edward Griffin, British actor at the Gaiety Theatre, London (19th century)
- Ed Griffin, fictional character in Big Finish Productions Dark Shadows audio dramas (20th century)
- Ed Griffin, songwriter for British film A Room for Romeo Brass (1999)
- Edward Griffin, British councilman (2003-2007) from Aylesbury Vale
- Ed Griffin-Nolan, music writer for the Syracuse New Times (2007)