- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: Robin (talk · contribs) 05:28, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
Ref 39; link the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry.
- During the concert in Puerto Rico, Madonna rubbed the island's flag between her legs on stage, revolting the island's government. ---- Why is this relevant for the lead?
- Done removed
- Also, the album was banned in some regions and the Vatican banned Madonna from entering the state and her music was banned on its radio stations, among other regions. ---- Reword this sentence. It repeats itself and it isn't clear which state Madonna wasn't allowed to enter.
- He later co-wrote and co-produced the lead single from the soundtrack album I'm Breathless, "Vogue", which topped the American charts in 1990 --- Can you specify which American charts Vogue topped.
- In 1992, Madonna collaborated with Pettibone on "This Used to Be My Playground", the soundtrack of the film A League of Their Own, in which was recorded during the recording sessions for Erotica --- The last bit needs to be reworded
The Vatican banned Madonna from entering the state and her music was banned on its radio stations. Which state and which radio stations?
The section lists 7 formats, 3 of which are sourced? Either find sources or remove the remaining four.
On hold. — Robin (talk) 06:57, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Robin, I will address them shortly. —Indian:BIO · [ ChitChat ] 06:59, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Great. — Robin (talk) 07:02, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Done all. thanks for the review. Jorn talk 15:27, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Passing — Robin (talk) 18:54, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- The discussion above is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.