- This review is transcluded from Talk:HMS Pomone (1897)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: CrowzRSA 23:00, 26 December 2010 (UTC)
- These "Third class" cruisers were designed I'm not sure, but shouldn't "Third" be in lowercase?
- There is inconsistency between spelling out single digit numbers and using numerals for single digit numbers.
- The conversion template doesn't allow for numbers to be spelled out. Plus I'm using numerals for all hyphenated measurements like 4-inch.
- The lead should be expanded.
- Again, not much to work with here. What else do you think can be added?
That's all I see. I'm putting the article on hold for a week. CrowzRSA 01:41, 2 January 2011 (UTC)