|WikiProject Meteorology||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Should the current-event template be added to the Haze in Southeast Asia section, since the "latest bout of haze" (I changed the tense) is still ongoing and shows no signs of abating? 220.127.116.11 07:28, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
- 2006 Southeast Asian haze. BTW, usually it's easier to write them in past tense for maintenance purposes. __earth (Talk) 07:56, 20 October 2006 (UTC)
I don't think you should merge haze with smog, as I understand it the two are different and that's why we have too seprate words, right? SunnieBG 07:30, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well, the articles themselves certainly don't make it clear that there's any difference between the two, if anything smog is just a specific type of haze, and I can't think of any better differentiation myself. Considering how short both articles are, it would certainly be justified to make smog a subsection here, though I'd imagine much of that information is already in this article anyhow. -Bbik★ 10:36, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Haze is the meteorological phenomenon of reduced visibility in a situation of low humidity, not necessarily caused by anthropogenic pollution. I propose this article should be scrapped down, and the pollution aspects moved to smog. ok? Gabriel Kielland 13:23, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Haze. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060614172751/http://www.npi.gov.au/database/substance-info/profiles/69.html to http://www.npi.gov.au/database/substance-info/profiles/69.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.