Shall review this.
- "Holger Glinicki is a German wheelchair basketball coach, who coached Hamburger SV," the biography doesn't suggest he has left the club. So should that be 'coaches'?
- "The team won five European championships in a row, in 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011," readers might be confused that the years go in odd numbers. How about "The team won five consecutive European champions, in..."
- "...seemed to play its best basketball only in the final minutes of a game," reads POV. The source attributes that opinion to Marina Mohnen, which you might as well do here.
- Full stop, not comma after "to win the gold medal..."
- Matthew had a bit of a struggle with Flickr's tagging, which defaults to "all rights reserved". I've sent him a message on facebook. In the meantime, I've taken the photograph down. Otherwise, all points addressed. Hawkeye7 (talk) 22:15, 20 April 2014 (UTC)