- What about "The role of Holly was created by series co-creator Ryan Murphy, specifically for Paltrow, a personal friend. Murphy suggested that"
- The sentence about Glee: The 3D Concert Movie sort of runs on. Can you think of any info that could be dropped, or can you split it into two sentences?
I've made a few edits in this section, that can be seen in the edit summaries.
- There's enough prose between the first references to Mr. Poniewozik, that people would have to hunt to find out who he is. Thus, I've repeated his outlet.
- Can you at least make reference to how "Forget You" is sanitized? A decade from now, people might be watching that episode of Glee, and using this article as a reference guide, but never have heard Cee-lo perform it.
- Would it help readers to reference the source of the term "hairography"? I can see people be tripped up, even though it's mostly defined by the rest of the sentence.
- No, I don't think so + "hairography" directs to the season one Glee episode of the same name.
- Landslide is linked to from both Storylines and Musical performances. Turning Tables is linked to from only Storylines. Which is the standard, or even your personal standard? There is a fair distance between the first and second instances of the link/would-be link.
(After you reply to any questions/concerns for those two sections, they'll both be ready for GA. I picked those sections at random, but I presume the others will be similarly easy-breasy. -- Zanimum (talk) 21:38, 5 July 2013 (UTC))
- The NAMI reference needs to be filled out more, to say who published the page they're clicking on. (It's unfortunate I can't find any news outlets cover this, but not a deal breaker for GA.)