|WikiProject Musical Theatre||(Rated Start-class)|
An editor expressed a concern that this article was not notable. I pointed out that the musical won a Lawrence Oliver Award - which makes it notable. However, the article is currently deficient in inline references, the plot can be condensed considerably and the whole thing needs a reduction of 50% in length and an increase of 100% in quality! Thank you. Kbthompson 17:12, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
I hate to rain on your parade, but this article is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly long. the summery is more of a paraphrase. Toa Zach (talk) 19:08, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
This article has as many bad things as there are grains of sand in the desert! I can't feel my arms!
I'm in a production of this version of the play at my school & we don't have Hold Your Head Up High (reprise), and we do have Different (pre-reprise), which is contradictory to the article. Just saying. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:53, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
On most versions I've seen on YouTube, Different Pre-Reprise is always in Honk! Jr. I can be SURE that Hold Your Head up High Reprise is there too, it closed Act 1 and Wild Goose Chase was moved to the beginning of Act 2. I can be sure that HYHUH Reprise is there, at least it is in the versions I've seen. Correct me if I am wrong. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:25, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
Jay Bird/Jack Daw
There's a contradiction in the character list and the addendum at the end of this section. The title of Jack Daw's show changes between the two sections. Which is correct? Cinderlei (talk) 00:05, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
It depends where you're from. In the US, the character is called Jay Bird and the TV show is called America's Most Feathered. In the UK, it's Jack Daw and and Birdwatch UK in most versions but some call it Britain's Most Feathered. Also if the character is played by a girl, it's renamed Maggie Pie but the name of the TV show stays the same, depending on which version you use. Hope this helps! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:22, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Honk!. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071118210905/http://www.aims.ie/news_display.asp?ID=48 to http://www.aims.ie/news_display.asp?ID=48
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071118204043/http://www.aims.ie/news_display.asp?ID=51 to http://www.aims.ie/news_display.asp?ID=51
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110104204353/http://www.nsmt.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=410&Itemid=924 to http://www.nsmt.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=410&itemid=924
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080213183507/http://www.stilesanddrewe.co.uk/honk/ to http://www.stilesanddrewe.co.uk/honk
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.