Talk:Howard Knox Ramey/GA1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Can you add either an OCLC # or ISBN to Maurer?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Did he marry or have children? When exactly did he take command of IV Bomber Command?
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
- . It says "He was commander of the IV Bomber Command from 12 August 1942 to 8 November 1942"
- . He was married, with two daughters. I have no idea what his wife's name was
- . I have added an ISBN and an OCLC. In answer to your unwritten question, yes it really is his name.
- Nothing unwritten about it; I have a hardcopy myself.