Talk:International Association of Business Communicators/GA1
- Could you link "American Association of Industrial Editors" and "International Council of Industrial Editors"?
- late '80s to determine what made some PR department.... → 1980s and what is PR department?
- 7-9 percent → use ndash instead of hyphen.
- About 8 percent of its members...→ eight.
- "IABC is no longer accepting new applicants for its Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) program, but a new certification program has been proposed that would require a computer test and renewals every three years." needs an inline ref.
- "IABC publishes a code of ethics. The code has three principles:..." → IABC publishes a code of ethics which has three principles:.....?
- Images need alt text.
- "IABC hosts the Quill awards, which are bestowed at three levels: Gold Quill, Silver Quill and Bronze Quill." → IABC hosts the Quill awards, which are bestowed at three levels: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
- What is PR program?
- Alt text explains what one can see in the image, so it should be according to WP:Alt. Zia Khan 00:45, 2 March 2013 (UTC)
- I read the explanation for alt text, but still not sure what you mean. Can you explain? The source actually says PR department, which would be like the PR team. Not sure if this is better or not. CorporateM (Talk) 20:20, 2 March 2013 (UTC)