Talk:Interstate 95 in Rhode Island
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
From an image I have labeled "Interstate Highway Opening Dates":
- May 1968 CT to exit 4
- November 1969 exit 4 to exit 6
- July 1958 exit 6 to exit 8
- November 1968 exit 8 to exit 14 or 15
- December 1965 exit 14 or 15 to exit 17
- October 1964 exit 17 to exit 18
- September 1963 exit 18 to exit 19
- June 1963 exit 19 to exit 20
- August 1964 exit 20 to exit 22?
- October 1964 exit 22? to exit 23
- November 1965 exit 23 to exit 25
- June 1965 exit 25 to exit 27
- December 1956 exit 27 to exit 29
- June 1963 exit 29 to MA
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Interstate 95 in Rhode Island. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060509141349/http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis-spf/Statewide/state.html to http://www.edc.uri.edu/rigis-spf/statewide/state.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.