Where does the new pic come from?
I think there should be a character analysis for Bella, describing her personality and such. Anyone want to do it? What kind of things should we say in the analysis? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:53, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
Bella or Isabella?
While personally I think it should list her real name, and can use her nickname for the rest of the article, I'd like to hear other opinions. Most fictional character articles list the REAL NAME of the character, not their nickname, as the name of the article. Just wanting to hear other opinions. Disinclination 06:13, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- You can have my opinon: You're doing perfectly fine. Considering that the books only mention her real name once in a while, I think it would be perfectly fine to use use 'Bella' throughout the article. Bella 22:08, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
This part of the article, where it mentions Bella's birthday part at the Cullens', makes it sound like there was more than one vampire besides Jasper that came after Bella when she received the paper cut. I don't have any suggestions on how to fix this, so that's why I'm asking now if anyone has an idea on how to fix it.
Also, in this part of the article, where it mentions her hair color as dark brown, I remember somewhere in the book mentioning that Bella has mahogany hair, based on Mike Newton's observance of her hair having a slight tint of red in the light. It could have been just a fancy, descriptive word that Bella or Edward uses, but I think it should be changed. Spottedstar 14:10, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
I have searched extensively on the internet for the actress that this article claims Stephenie Meyer has named as an ideal Bella, and there is no Linnea Pugmire anywhere except for an eighth grader at Lakeridge Junior High School. I am going to remove this until some citation has been stated. I have, however, read on Stephenie Meyer's website that she does prefer Emily Browning, Ellen Page, and Danielle Panabaker, so I will leave that be.
- I am pretty sure that that was an experimentinf IP who did that- I think I reverted an edit about her somewhere else on this page too.... Bella Swan(Talk!) 02:38, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Someone put that Bella becomes a vampire at the end of Eclipse. Bella did not become a vampire by the end of Eclipse. could someone please fix that? Yukisora 01:29, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
I think we need to add more to the eclipse section. Its a bit...lacking. i can work on it when I'm finished with the book in about...two days. I've got to read it, first. Sophiakorichi 01:22, 29 August 2007 (UTC)Sophiakorichi
- I agree. I would help with that, but unfortunately, I suck at making summaries. So if someone would type up the basic summary layout for the book, I'd be happy to oblige with adding a few other things as well. Spottedstar 01:17, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
I'll do it!
- Don't worry, if you look at the dates on these comments you will see that they are very old. The section does not need to be expanded anymore. Andrea (talk) 04:47, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
I just tagged the article with a fictional-universe tag. It's not a major problem, just needs a little tweaking to make it an encyclopedic article without merely repeating the plotline of the books as though explaining the life-and-times of the character as though she were a real person. Any information on influences for character development, external reviews, that sort of thing would be great. Annie D (talk) 10:07, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- Somebody also seemed to add a 'too-long' tag. I was wondering what specifically someone thought was too long, just so I can get a heads-up of what to fix. ~ Bella Swan 22:17, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- I added the too-long tag.
- I think the summaries of each book are far too long, and are more suitable to be on the pages for the books themselves. While the details may be important to describing the character of Bella, I think it could be summarized in a much more brief way.
- Some of the details aren't very relevant to Bella, and it's just a bit too in-depth for a wiki article that isn't even about the books.
- If you haven't read the books, it is nice to read to feel more acquainted with them, but the in-depthness of it just isn't appropriate for this particular article. CherryFlavoredAntacid (talk) 22:41, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
I disagree. I mean, this is an in-depth look into the books, characters and movie, not something that said "lalala, this is a brilliant book but you'll have to read it because this article will not tell you anything!" Princess Rebel (talk) 05:16, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
The parts have been chosen for the Twilight movie, but the actors themselves aren't "portraying" anything in their pictures, are they? I think they will look...different in the movie. Putting the images of the actors/actresses up now would be like putting an image of Johnny Depp on the Jack Sparrow page. If no one opposes this, I'll take down the images in a week or so. --Angel Alice♠(talk) 15:36, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with this for Bella's page, since it's a picture of Kristen Stewart that is unrelated to Twilight. But the pictures on the Cullens' pages are promotional photos of them as the characters, so technically it is them "portraying" the characters, in a way. I would vote for leaving those ones for now, until something better comes along. Andrea (talk) 18:32, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- The current image is related to Twilight, yes. This discussion was about an older image that was in place before. Andrea (talk) 15:02, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Could we add more pictures to the articles about Twilight? There are stacks of pics on the offcial movie website and Stephenie Meyer's website.
Click here to get to Stephenie Meyer's website (the movie page)
In Jacob's paragraph it mentions nothing about his and bella's first meet and I thik that is significantly important seeing as that's how she was introduced to the idea of real werewolfs and vampires. I'm not sure how to change it so I just wanted to know if one of you Twilight fans would. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:26, 9 April 2008 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:23, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Jacob's first meeting with Bella is mentioned in the Twilight section of the article. Jacob's section is about his romantic relationship with Bella, and thus their discussion about vampires and werewolves doesn't really apply there. Andrea (talk) 21:50, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
I've moved this article from Isabella Cullen to Bella Swan, per WP:Common names. Bella is rarely ever called Isabella, and her surname is only Cullen in Breaking Dawn; for most of the series, she is known as Bella Swan. — Spanish lullaby (talk) 04:49, 6 August 2008 (UTC)