|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Knife article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: Index, 1|
|Knife has been listed as a level-3 vital article in Technology. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class.|
|WikiProject Blades||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
|Wikipedia Version 1.0 Editorial Team / Vital||(Rated C-class)|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Any threads with no replies in 365 days may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
- Thanks for pointing this out - have removed it as unrelated to this article. -- Euryalus2 (talk) 19:16, 21 December 2014 (UTC)
Discuss if you like. The thickest part of the blade, or back of the blade, opposite the edge. I do not believe the second one allows for two-edged knives. Alrich44 (talk) 18:42, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
I added several companies under the new section "Knife Companies" in Knives. I did this in hopes that some people will search and explore quality companies, alongside their research on the topic. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Muriah7 (talk • contribs) 18:21, 15 April 2015
- I removed the section - indescriminate lists should not be added to body of articles, and the list is redundant to the more complete listing that is in the "Knives and daggers" navbox at the bottom of the article. -- Barek (talk • contribs) - 18:53, 15 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Knife. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.forbes.com/2005/08/31/technology-tools-knife_cx_de_0831knife.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070512035553/http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo/homo_3.htm to http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo/homo_3.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070417143622/http://www.mun.ca/mst/heroicage/issues/4/Bamburgh.html to http://www.mun.ca/mst/heroicage/issues/4/Bamburgh.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070928002436/http://www.tlysau.org.uk/en/item1/14435 to http://www.tlysau.org.uk/en/item1/14435
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.