|WikiProject Brands||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
Cigar Box photos
I am planning on restoring my original upload of the La Palina 1920's cigar box interior photo (showing detail of the Goldie Paley pose). When I first started the article, I wasn't very savvy about GFDL documentation — and so the photo (and placeholder) were eventually deleted.
Accounting for both the age (1922 cigar box) and the defunct-status of both Congress Cigar Company (1896-1926) & General Cigar Company (its Canadian counterpart), there shouldn't be any copyright issues with my cropped thumbnail photo of the artwork. (The current General Cigar Company (USA) has only existed since 1960, and has no connection to the original La Palina cigars.) — DennisDallas (talk) 17:20, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
The new La Palina Cigars
- covered by Where Magazine (Wash., DC edition) 
- Bill Paley's kind updates to this article [need to ask GFDL permission for newest graphics/logos/cigar bands].
- W.Curtis Draper Tobacconist distributes & has latest images online. 
- "Secondhand Smoke". Where Magazine. October 2010 issue. Check date values in:
- Sheldon Posen, Curator. "Accession # CMC 2001.185.72 | S2002-7043". Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- Barry Stein (19 July 2010). "General Cigar To Celebrate Its 50th Anniversary". Examiner.com.
- "News & Press Releases". W.Curtis Draper Tobacconist (Inc.). Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- "La Palin photos". W.Curtis Draper Tobacconist (Inc.). Retrieved 12 October 2010.