Talk:Liquid scintillation counting
|WikiProject Spectroscopy||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
This article only describes one kind of use of scintillators for counting purposes. And the usage of Cerenkov counters is mischaracterized. I think this needs more work! Awolf002 22:08, 21 Jun 2004 (UTC)
- You're quite right. I'm only really familiar with the use of liquid scintillation counting in chemistry/life-science laboratory applications, not in, for example, particle physics. Someone more knowlegeable is going to have to help out there. The Cherenkov counting part is correct as far as it goes (I know from many years' experience) but again it may reflect my limited perspective.--PRiis 22:23, 21 Jun 2004 (UTC)
Okay, let me see if I can help... Awolf002 22:33, 21 Jun 2004 (UTC)
Well, I gave it a try. Just need to satisfy the new "counter" link at some point. Awolf002 22:50, 21 Jun 2004 (UTC)
- Yes, that helps define the scope. --PRiis 23:00, 21 Jun 2004 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Liquid scintillation counting. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120616224555/http://www.bio.huji.ac.il/upload/Beta_Counter_Protocol.pdf to http://www.bio.huji.ac.il/upload/beta_counter_protocol.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110406115218/http://www.ehs.psu.edu/radprot/LSC_Theory2.pdf to http://www.ehs.psu.edu/radprot/LSC_Theory2.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.