Talk:Charles Street (Baltimore)
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject U.S. Streets||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Is "Counties transversed"section needed?
- I've been thinking it's unnecessary for a while now, but apparently it's used to show how many miles of a route is located within each of the counties it passes through. I've been following that example (as seen on the US 50 article), and the Tasks section in the MD Roads subproject seems to list it as important. —Onore Baka Sama(speak | stalk) 03:02, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
- I just changed the name of this section to "Jurisdictions traversed," as the City of Baltimore is an independent city and not a county, nor located within in one. Dcflyer (talk) 16:35, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
Moving this article to Charles Street (Baltimore)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Charles Street (Baltimore). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100820073831/http://www.charlesstreet.net/history.cfm to http://www.charlesstreet.net/history.cfm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100819222105/http://www.charlesstreet.net/home.cfm to http://www.charlesstreet.net/home.cfm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.