|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The MIND section is non-NPOV, stating the opinion of some (that the Esoteric is undebatable and true) as fact. It would be better if the text would indicate that there are some who have this believe and that others have objections or criticisms to this. The current text is unfit for an encyclopedia.
- I agree. It needs to be either reworded with references added and language in a NPOV style, or else deleted. While it is fine as something on someone's personal webpage, i agree with you Mr Anonymous Commentator (hint: when making comments on the talk page sign your comment with four tilde marks like this "~") that it is not suitable in style for inclusion in an Encyclopaedia M Alan Kazlev 09:04, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hm, I wrote something here yesterday, but now there is no sign of it... Anyway, I agree with you both. Since I didn't know how to rewrite it in a NPOV way, and since nothing has happened to the section since it was added last year, I removed it. Anton H 14:58, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Mental body. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070319034636/http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/490/10142/ to http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/490/10142/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070703044135/http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/141/64/ to http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/view/141/64/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.