Talk:New Jersey Route 347
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
Eek. No offense but this needs more work than 439 and 413. The nessessary things:
- A history section
- A major intersection chart
- and more information in general. Mitchazenia(7500+edits) 23:59, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
Orphaned references in New Jersey Route 347
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of New Jersey Route 347's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "sld":
- From New Jersey Route 47: "Route 47 straight line diagram" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2007-04-09.
- From New Jersey Route 55: "Route 55 straight line diagram" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Transportation. 2009. Retrieved 2007-09-28.
- From New Jersey Route 413: "New Jersey Route 413 straight line diagram" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Transportation. 2008. Retrieved 2009-03-09.
- From New Jersey Route 324: "Route 324 straight line diagram" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Transportation. 2009. Retrieved October 17, 2009.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 23:35, 29 December 2009 (UTC)