- Just glancing at the lead, it feels far too short. That said, taking a closer glance I can't think of much to add. Perhaps a mention of personal life?
- "He made his debut in the independent circuit on 7 April 2000, competing in promotions throughout Texas." - his debut involved him competing in multiple promotions on the one day? Reword, I think.
- "London made his debut in Ring of Honor (ROH)" - he went from studying at Texas Uni to appearing on ROH? There must be something in between (how'd they choose him (or however it works))?
- which led to both London and Shane brawling" - brawling implies them fighting against each other?If so remove the "both". If not, then I have no idea what it's saying...
- "London competed in ZERO1 for several months, beginning in January 2003, before turning down a contract." - a bit confusing; wouldn't he have needed a contract to compete in the first place?
- In the universe of pro wrestling, wrestlers can compete for promotions in dark matches (or try-outs) without contracts. I read the source, it stated that Zero-one is a japan promotion, and japanese promotions call wrestlers from North America to wrestle for their promotion without a contract, so when he wrestled a couple of shows, they were impressed and offered him a contract, which he turned down.--SRX--LatinoHeat 18:34, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
- "On 2 February 2007, London and Kendrick suffered a non-title loss to the rookie team Deuce 'n Domino. In a title rematch at No Way Out, however, London and Kendrick retained the championship - sounds awkward to name them twice in two sentences... perhaps reword to "however, they regained..." or something like that?
- Are the following sources reliable:
- Gerweck is not reliable per FA criteria, but it is used in other GA's and no problem was encountered. --SRX--LatinoHeat 18:34, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
- It seems like a blog site, but It doesn't seem like anyone can edit it, only established personnel. So it seems okay. Plus it is a Q&A.
- Well, the reference is used to say that he worked at Urban Outfitters and that his brother is a music video director. Could we leave that info out? I can replace the brother one with this if it's considered reliable. Also, on a side note, is this reliable? It mentions how he began working for TNA in it. ♥Nici♥Vampire♥Heart♥ 15:16, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/rec.sport.pro-wrestling.info/msg00177.html (that one needs its date wlinked in the ref if it is reliable, though I don't think newsgroups usually are...)
- Any why is there a references section with duplicate info to the footnotes section?
That's about it - please leave me a talk page note when done. Cheers, —Giggy 08:19, 2 July 2008 (UTC)