Talk:Permeable reactive barrier
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I saw a request for feedback at WP:FEED. Here are my recommendations.
- Uncapitalize the section headings as is done here (see "Page names that only differ by capitalization").
- Replace "emerging" in the WP:LEAD with something more specific.
- In the history section, instead of saying they were "removed" and it was a "success", can you please be specific as to what % was captured and what kind of "success" it was? With sources?
- Do sources really call barriers which sequester contaminants PRBs (which would be a misnomer in my mind, but that would be the sources problem, not ours)?
- Was the first application a reaction? If so what was the efficiency?
- Is anything "entirely harmless". I doubt it. Try non-toxic or something else used in a reliable source please.
- Split reactive processes and reactive materials into separate sections please.
- That "many" (implying most) environmental pollutants are reduced needs sourcing. The historical case was oxidized.