|WikiProject East Anglia / Essex||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Hi, since Felmores and Northlands Park Neighbourhood are the same thing (Felmores changed its name to Northlands Park some time ago), would it be appropriate to delete "Felmores"? preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 at 00:22, 3 June 2008
- If that's the case, go right ahead and change it. Here on Wikipedia anyone is welcome to edit (as long as it is constructive; no vandalism please. :) ) without having to ask first. Regards. Thingg⊕⊗ 00:25, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Heading for map
It is headed "Pitsea" but the map shows a highlighted area, so it is easy to mistake this area for Pitsea. I think the map should be headed "Essex" or "Pitsea shown within Essex", instead of placing the latter title in small print. (But I don't know how to change the title.) Colchemy (talk) 15:19, 13 March 2012 (UTC)
- This article has been in need of attention for a long time, so I'm glad that you are working on it!
- The heading is actually for the whole infobox, and should be the formal name of the location (cf. "Borough of Basildon" in the infobox for Basildon). The caption below the map does its job, but I suggest that an image above the map would fix your issue nicely, cf. the page for Braintree. Have a look through http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?search=pitsea or commons:Category:Pitsea and decide whether there is already something appropriate in there. How about File:The Railway Public House, Pitsea - geograph.org.uk - 88827.jpg ?
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Pitsea. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150413073330/http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/070512/uk___a_look_at_the_history_of_tesco_.aspx to http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/070512/uk___a_look_at_the_history_of_tesco_.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927201709/http://vision.edina.ac.uk/relationships.jsp?u_id=10234967 to http://vision.edina.ac.uk/relationships.jsp?u_id=10234967
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927201427/http://vision.edina.ac.uk/bound_map_page.jsp?first=true&u_id=10234967&c_id=10001043 to http://vision.edina.ac.uk/bound_map_page.jsp?first=true&u_id=10234967&c_id=10001043
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061205060823/http://chalvedon.com/ to http://www.chalvedon.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.