|WikiProject Books||(Rated NA-class)|
- --Ludvikus 00:24, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Does this belong in wikiquote? --Yono 23:35, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- I do not think it should be in wikiquote.
- But perhaps it should have a disambiguation.
- To distinguish the adage from the book title of the Protocols of Zion.
- And perhaps its nolomger a stub.
- yours, etc. Ludvikus 22:02, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
This is the title of an annotated 1920 American edition of "The Protocols." It is exceedingly rare as an antisemitica item. It is a third (3rd) distinct translation into the English language. The first is The Jewish Peril. The second is The Protocols and World Revolution. Yours truly, --Ludvikus 00:35, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Physically, in its artistic, bibliophilic, appearance, it is the most beautiful--esthetically.
- Of course, that is especially the case, if one diregards its stupid contents!!!