This page should be deleted
Google info incorrect
Out of date
Updated the page today, it was sorely out of date. Still needs some work, listing more CSEs and other places that accept product feeds. Also needs more details, perhaps examples of product data feeds. A flowchart would be nice too! Rjd170 (talk) 20:09, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- The information has been removed. Do you have sources that we could use to verify the information? --Ronz (talk) 20:19, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- My sources are not on Wikipedia, I fear they will be removed (again) if I cite them. The message at the top of the article stating that there were no cited resources nor references, inspired me to make my edits in teh first place...but they were removed.
- My sources vary, and are mostly found on individual commercial websites. For instance: the PriceGrabber data feed specs page: https://partner.pricegrabber.com/mss_main.php?sec=2&ccode=us .
- I do not wish to start an edit war, but this article as it stands without my edits is quite out of date, and not really on the topic of 'Product Feeds'...but is just some info about 'data feeds in general'...and it mentions Google Base, but no others...they are not, by far, the only websites that accept data feeds. (nor for free: SortPrice, TheFind.com both accept feeds for free.)
- Rjd170 (talk) 20:32, 31 May 2010 (UTC)