From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- No DABs, external links good.
- Images appropriately licensed.
- Shedon or Sheldon Dike? I imagine the latter, but you never know...
- Hyphenated air conditioned and 155 degree.
- which would want to account for everything when what would be required huh?
- Ramsey overcame the problem of how to ship through the San Francisco Port of Embarkation. The port wanted a detailed list of what was being sent so it could track it to ensure delivery, but what needed to be shipped was still subject to last-minute change. He simply designated everything as a "bomb assembly kit". Hope this is clear enough. Hawkeye7 (talk) 02:06, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Need something to explain the Gadget.
- What were the bomb assemblies? Everything except the uranium/plutonium?
- Suggest using military time format
- Parsons, who as the "weaponeer" was in command of the mission, either properly punctuate this bit by setting off "as the weaponeer" as a dependent clause or move it to the end of the phrase.
- Split the sentence
- behind by the aircraft Group Operations Officer delete aircraft
- For security reasons, components that it was decided not to return to the United States were dumped at sea This is awkward.
- Put the title of Alvarez into title case.
- Your portal bar would look better above the Manhattan Project navbox than below.
- All points addressed. Hawkeye7 (talk) 02:08, 29 March 2014 (UTC)