I beleive the relevance of this company in Wikipedia comes from diferent reasons:
- Out of about 50 eMarketplaces created since the begining of 2000, there are about 3 left only.
- It is one of the rare technology enabler for emerging countries, helping local suppliers reaching global corporations
- It's been cited in many reasearches (See for example Forrested below)
- It has had a mahor influence in the way procurement is done worldwide.
Needs a clean-up not A delete
Your opening sentence needs to be longer at least a full paragraph about the ???article is. And I recommend that use a spell checker (like that included in firefox) --Mkouklis 10:55, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
This company seems to have been the subject of a lot of press coverage , including in the New York Times  so speedy deletion as a non-notable corp is not appropriate. Kappa 23:31, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Quadrem. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20070928105538/http://www.tcs.com/NAndI/default1.aspx?Cat_Id=222&DocType=323&docid=1132 to http://www.tcs.com/NAndI/default1.aspx?Cat_Id=222&DocType=323&docid=1132
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.