From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I am going to review this article. Will start the review by tomorrow. —Commander (Ping me) 12:06, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
A quick glance at the article reveals that it's very close to GA. However, there are a few concerns which needs to be addressed.
- Something more to brief about his personal life?
- I really thought a lot about this, but at present there is no concrete info from reliable sources certifying anything about his personal life. I am strongly against adding any kind of rumor mongering stuff, and fancruft like he's dating Saba Azad or not etc etc. Even a GA like Ranveer Singh is devoid of personal life since there is no confirmation of whether he's dating Anushka or Sonakshi etc etc. It really comes to the point until the couple formally announce their courtship. Same with Salim. — Legolas (talk2me) 04:47, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
As per MOS:DATEUNIFY, date format needs to be maintained consistently. Same style should be followed through out the article.
- "The film collected about 50 lakh (US$95,000) on the first day of its release" needs sources. The existing source doesn't mention that.
- There is a connection issue with one of the references.
- Thanks for reviewing this. I have resolved the issues pointed I believe. — Legolas (talk2me) 04:47, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Checking against GA criteria
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.