There is a difference between systems where people are electing parties, and systems where people are electing candidates. Both are multi winner systems, but are of different kind. This page seem to only cover the party type of systems. But in the index on the side it seem to also cover Satisfaction Approval Voting. But Satisfaction Approval Voting is a multi winner system to elect candidates.184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:14, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
Rename Article: Mixed Electoral System
- "Voting Systems Made Simple". Electoral Reform Society.
- "Electoral Systems". Administration and Cost of Elections (ACE) Project. Retrieved 31 Aug 2015.
- O’Neal, Brian. "Electoral Systems". Parliament of Canada. Retrieved 31 Aug 2015.
- "Voting Counts: Electoral Reform for Canada" (PDF). Law Commission of Canada. 2004. p. 22.
- Forder, James (2011). The case against voting reform. Oxford: Oneworld Publications. ISBN 978-1-85168-825-8.
- "Electoral Systems and the Delimitation of Constituencies". International Foundation for Electoral Systems. 2 Jul 2009.
- Moser, Robert G. (Dec 2004). "Mixed electoral systems and electoral system effects: controlled comparison and cross-national analysis" (in Volume 23 and Issue 4). Electoral Studies: An International Journal. p. 575–599.
- Massicotte, Louis (Sep 1999). "Mixed electoral systems: a conceptual and empirical survey" (in Volume 18 and Issue 3). Electoral Studies: An International Journal. p. 341–366.
- Manow, Philip (2007). "Electoral rules and legislative turnover: Evidence from Germany's mixed electoral system" (in Volume 30 and Issue 1). Electoral Studies: An International Journal. p. 195-207.