Talk:Sisters (Australian TV series)
I think that the first aired episode of the series should be considered as a "pilot telemovie", in the same way that the first episode of Offspring was. Seeing as the two shows have the same producers, I think it is quite possible they would share a similar beginning.
- The episode runs for 75 minutes (feature length time), rather than the length of two episodes combined, which would be about 88 minutes.
- The episode was presented as one long episode, and did not have two distinguishable parts. On Tenplay, it is simply presented as "episode 1", whereas the double episode of The Wrong Girl was listed as "episode 9 & 10".
- The TV guide on the Foxtel app lists the 1st November episode (the first regular length episode) as "episode 1", and the following as "episode 2", which leads me to believe that the longer debut was a one-off telemovie style pilot.
- This reference - https://tvtonight.com.au/2016/09/new-drama-pilot-sisters-set-for-audience-test.html - which reported the program in its early development, clearly refers to the episode as a "feature length pilot".
- Per ISAN db the first ep is Episode 1. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:31, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
- ISAN production code numbers are quoted in hex on the copyright slate. Ep1, Ep2. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:08, 16 November 2017 (UTC)
- How do you get 300687-1 from ISAN 0000-0004-968F-0001-Z-0000-0000-6? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 07:43, 17 November 2017 (UTC)