- This review is transcluded from Talk:Typhoon Ken (1982)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Reviewer: Seattle (talk · contribs) 04:00, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
- I will review this tomorrow. Best. Seattle (talk) 04:00, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
- No DAB links, no dead links
- Is it possible to give URLs for references 5, 11, 12, or 14? Ref 14 current displays an error as well.
- The page range in reference 1 needs an ndash.
- Files look OK.
- Can you link "tropical depression", "tropical storm", and "mudslide" in the lead?
- The first two would link to the same place (I linked one of them). I see no need to link to the third.
- Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale ndsah instead of hyphen
- a peak rainfall total was measured at 500 mm (20 in) in Funato, which also sustained the highest the highest hourly "the highest" doubled.
- Somewhere in Shikoku, 470 mm (19 in)
- Checked refs 9 and 13 for accuracy and copyrights, and they check out. I'm satisfied to pass after these minor concerns are taken care of. Seattle (talk) 17:09, 7 September 2013 (UTC)