I'll take up this review as part of the chain of Paralympians submitted in past few days. I mainly focus on copy editing issues. Given the size of these articles the GAR itself should not take too long so I will leave down some initial comments on these articles within 48 hours. Thanks! ☠ Jaguar ☠ 17:10, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
- The lead is slightly too short for a GA - could this be expanded a bit to explain some details?
- F58 leads to a disambiguation. For readers unfamiliar with this, what does F58 mean?
- This section is far too short as well - can it either be expanded a little or merged with another section somehow?
- "she is suited to sit-skiing and embraced the idea of hurtling down a mountain at 80 kilometres per hour (50 mph) in a custom built sled" - is this a fact? Is she thinking of doing this idea or did she actually do it?
- "She competed in two events, coming 7th in women's slalom" - 'coming' --> 'finishing'?
All references are in check and except from the issues I have mentioned above this article has a good shot of becoming a Good Article. The only things standing in the way are the general length (such as the Athletics section) and some prose issues. I'll put this on hold for seven days until those issues have been addressed to! Thank you ☠ Jaguar ☠ 19:05, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Close - promoted
Thank you for addressing those concerns so quickly! The article now meets the GA criteria. The prose, lead and references are now all in good standing. I'll get to reviewing the rest of the Paralympians shortly. ☠ Jaguar ☠ 22:31, 13 April 2014 (UTC)