This artical has conflicinting information,
- It has been suggested that this article be split into multiple articles accessible from a disambiguation page. (Discuss)
- This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- I think the idea was that the term "wild" was so vague that it could be split into separate articles that themselves were disambiguation articles. In any case, I'm proposing somewhat the opposite: merging WILD into Wild. --Closeapple 19:04, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
- Wild Food Adventures: Institute for the Study of Edible Wild Plants and Other Foragables. A research and teaching institution operated by John Kallas, Ph.D.. Dedicated to understanding and dissemination of knowledge regarding the past present and future uses of edible wild plants and other foragables in North America. -- probably commercial (WP:ADVERT). Also violates WP:DAB#Lists.
- Wild bill, a dollar bill on Where's George? that has previously been entered and marked with the Where's George web address -- Deleted because of WP:DAB#Lists
- List of wild foods
- Wild card
- Wild cat
- Wild ginger
- Wild Hunt
- Wild rice
- Wild Weasel -- all from the "See also" section. Deleted because of WP:DAB#Lists
- The Wild in the web comic Kevin and Kell, a forested area where animals go to give up on the trappings of civilization and live as their wild ancestors once did -- no significant mentions on Kevin and Kell, so probably non-notable.
- Wyld (Rapper) -- no incoming links to this term/person, so probably nonnotable.
I might be off with my judgement in some cases, so carefully(!) re-insert those terms that you think have to be included. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for a dab page first though. – sgeureka t•c 14:26, 4 April 2007 (UTC)