||It has been suggested that Baal-hazor be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since July 2014.|
|Elevation||1,016 m (3,333 ft)|
|Location||West Bank, Palestinian territories|
Tall Asur (Arabic: تل العاصور; Hebrew: הר בעל חצור Baal-Hazor) is a hill and one of the highest points in the West Bank, with an altitude of 1,016 metres (3,333 ft). It is thought to be the site where Abraham was shown the land and Lot chose to go to Sodom. It has two peaks, one of them is an Israeli military base.
- Abraham and Lot's conflict
- Geography of the Palestinian territories
- Geography of the West Bank
- Mount Nabi Yunis, the highest point of the Palestinian territories
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baal-Hazor.|
- Tall Asur - Peakbagger.com. Retrieved on 2011-02-04.
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|