|Traded as||BSE: 533200
|Genre||Fitness- Health -Aerobics - Cardio|
Vinayak Ratnakar Gawande
Harsha Ramdas Bhatkal
Anant Ratnakar Gawande
|Revenue||₹1,043 million (US$16 million)|
Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Ltd, popularly known as Talwalkars, is India's largest chain of health clubs. It has 152 Health Clubs across 80 cities in India on a consolidated basis, with over 200,000 members.
Established in 1932, by late Vishnu Talwalkar, his eldest son - Madhukar Talwalkar, further continued under the name "Talwalkars Gymnasium" in Bandra, Mumbai in 1962. In March 2014, UK based David Lloyd Leisure group begun talks with the management of Talwalkars to acquire around 20 per cent stake in the company. In June 2015, Talwalkars Better Value Fitness and David Lloyd announced their intention to create a joint venture (JV) establishing and managing leisure clubs in India. 
- CJ: rahul apte.. "Talwalkars official fitness partner for Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2011 Hunt". indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- rahul apte (14 April 2008). "Talwalkars intensifies expansion drive with 8 new branches opened within a fortnight". Indiaprwire.com. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Talwalkars History, Spreading fitness in over 50 cities". Talwalkars.net. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Talwalkars, David Llyod [sic] eyes 20% stake in Talwalkars, chain of health centres". The Economic Times. Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. March 27, 2014.
- "Talwalkars, David Lloyd Leisure to create 50:50 JV to develop leisure clubs". Mint.
Talwalkars HIFI-Brand & business under talwalkars, designed to give 100% success to every franchisee partner.