|Member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives from the 14th Middlesex District|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Cory Atkins|
|Political party||Democratic Party|
|Alma mater||Mount Holyoke College, BA|
Boston University MPH, MSW
Tami Gouveia is a State Representative who represents the 14th Middlesex District in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. She represents the towns of Acton, Carlisle, Chelmsford, and Concord. Gouveia serves on the Joint Committee on Children, Families and Persons with Disabilities, the Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, and the Joint Committee on Export DevelopmentJoint Committee on Mental Health, Substance Use and Recovery.
- Carter, Rob. "Tami Gouveia wins 14th Middlesex District seat". The Concord Journal. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Mallio, Matt. "Tami Gouveia secures primary victory". The Herald News, Fall River, MA. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "About Tami". State Representative Tami Gouveia. 2018. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
- "Tami L. Gouveia: Committees". The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. 2019. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
- "Tami L. Gouveia: District". The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. 2019. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|