|Release||August 21, 2008 (Steam)|
Tank Universal is a computer game developed by Dialogue Design and published by Meridian4. It currently features a 20-level single player campaign as well as a skirmish mode. Its graphical style has been described as "Tron-like", while its gameplay takes inspiration from the classic Atari title Battlezone. As of August 21, 2008, it is available on Valve's Steam digital distribution service.
- Meridian4 (2008-06-05). "Meridian4 - Press - 2008-06-05". Meridian4. Retrieved 2008-09-01.
- Tank Universal homepage Official Tank Universal web site.
- Meridian 4 - Games - Tank Universal Publisher Meridian4 web page.
- Tank Universal on Steam Distributor web page on Steam.
- IGN Review Review on IGN.com
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|