|Look up tanka or tänka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanka is a form of Japanese poetry.
Tanka may also refer to:
- Tanka people, an ethnic group in China
- Tanka (Peru), a mountain in Peru
- Tanka (sword) or habaki, part of a Japanese bladed weapon
- Thangka or Tanka, a Tibetan silk painting with embroidery
- Tanka (coin), a silver coin used in South Asia
- Tanka movement, a militant agrarian struggle on behalf of the Hajong tribal people in East Bengal 1942-1950
- Bangladeshi taka, a currency named after the silver coin
- Tonka, an American toy company known for toy trucks and other toy construction vehicles
- Taanka, a type of underground cistern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.