Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tapper or tapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapper may refer to:
- Tapper (video game), a 1983 arcade game released by Bally Midway
- Tapper World Tour, a reincarnation of the arcade game for iOS
- Tapper (card game), a card game of the Austrian tarot family
- Tapper Zukie (born 1955), Jamaican record producer
- Richard Tapper Cadbury (1768–1860), English abolitionist
- Tapper (surname)
- Taper (disambiguation)
- Tap (disambiguation)
- Trapper (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tapper"
- All pages with a title containing tapper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.