|Look up tapu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapu may refer to:
- Țapu, a village in Micăsasa Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Tapu (Ottoman law), a form of land tenure in the Ottoman Empire
- Tapu (Polynesian culture), a concept of sacredness from which the word taboo is derived
- Tapu, New Zealand, a settlement on the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
- Land registration in the Ottoman Empire, subject to the tapu resmi tax
- The "guardian deities," a group of Pokémon species introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon (Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.