Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tapu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapu may refer to:
- Țapu, a village in Micăsasa Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Tapu (Ottoman law), a form of land tenure in the Ottoman Empire
- Tapu (Polynesian culture), a concept of sacredness from which the word taboo is derived
- Tapu, New Zealand, a settlement on the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand
- Land registration in the Ottoman Empire, subject to the tapu resmi tax
- The "guardian deities," a group of Pokémon species introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon (Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.