Tarek bin Laden
He was once called "the personification of the dichotomy (conservativism and change) of Saudi Arabia." He once started a textile business with Swedish actor Kjell Bergqvist, intending to make use of some of the large state-owned textile mills in Egypt, and then sell the clothing in the West. "It didn't work out. The factories in Egypt produced for the Soviet Union and they were poorly designed," Bergqvist recalls. Tarek Bin Laden is currently chairman at Middle East Development LLC, a Dubai-based company.
- Tarek Bin Ladin Trading & Contracting Est, Jeddah.
- Tarek Trading Company, Jeddah.
- Tarek Bin Ladin Tiles & Ceramic Showroom, Jeddah.
- Tarek Bin Ladin Hospital & Clinic, Jeddah.
- Tarek Bin Ladin Middle East Development, Dubai.
|This Saudi Arabia biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|