Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarka may refer to:
- Tarka, also Chaunk, a common word used in Indo-Pak cuisine to describe the word seasoning
- Tarka, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Benue State, Nigeria
- Tarka, Niger
- Tarka the Otter, a 1927 novel by Henry Williamson
- Tarka Line, a railway line in Devon, England
- Tarka Trail, a series of footpaths assembled from former railway lines
- Tarka (medication), a brand name for an antihypertensive medication
- Tarka (flute), also tharqa, a traditional flute of the Andes
- David Tarka (born 1983), Australian football player
- Taharqa, Nubian pharaoh of the twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt
- Tarka (film), a 1988 Kannada language movie
- Taarka, an Oregonian quartet
- Tarka Cordell (1968–2008), British musician, writer and record producer
- The Tarka are an alien race in the video game Sword of the Stars.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.