From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tartan may refer to the following:
- Tartan, a pattern on clothing, usually associated with Scotland
- Tartan (bridge convention), a bidding device in contract bridge
- Tartan (Assyrian), the Assyrian term for a military commander-in-chief
- Tartan Army, fans of Scotland's national football team
- Tartan track, a synthetic track surface for athletics
- Tartan Films, a US and UK film distribution company
- The Tartans, a Jamaican reggae band
- Tartan or tartane, a type of ship
- Tartans, students and sports teams of Carnegie Mellon University
- The Tartan, Carnegie Mellon University's student newspaper
- Tartan Laboratories, an American software company later known as Tartan, Inc.
- Donald Caskie, sometimes referred to as the "Tartan Pimpernel"
- Tartan ribbon, the first color photograph
- Sillitoe Tartan, the chequered pattern seen on many police vehicles
- Tartan Senior High School, a high school in Oakdale, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tartan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.