Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TASH can have several meanings:
- Shortened form of Natasha
- Tash (rapper), a solo artist and former member of rap group Tha Alkaholiks
- Tash (singer), British/Turkish Cypriot singer
- Tash (surname)
- TASH - (medicine), a.k.a. Alcohol septal ablation - a cardiologic medical procedure for treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Tash (Narnia) is an evil fictional deity in the Narnia stories
- Tash is a slang abbreviation for "moustache"
- TASH (organization) deals with disability issues
- Tash is a nickname for British photographer Alan Lodge
- Tash is a nickname for Dallas Cowboys running back Tashard Choice
- Täsch is a village in Valais, Switzerland
- Tash, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Tash-e Olya, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Tash-e Sofla, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Tash is Persian for master, partner, gold or silver gauze
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.