Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tawa may refer to:
- Tawa River, in central India
- Tawa, New Zealand, a suburb of Wellington
- Tawa (Edmonton), a residential neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada
- Tawa, Dahanu, a village in Maharashtra, India
- Tawa, Toowoomba, a heritage-listed house in Queensland, Australia
- Tawa (crater), an impact crater on Rhea
- Tawa (dinosaur), a dinosaur named after the Pueblo sun god
- Tawa (mythology), a solar deity in Pueblo mythology
- Tawa (tree), after which the New Zealand suburb is named
- An early variation on the name of the Ottawa tribe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.