From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tawa may refer to:
- Tava, a cooking implement used in South Asia, Western Asia and Central Asia
- Tawa (tree), after which the New Zealand suburb is named
- An early variation on the name of the Ottawa tribe
- Tawa (mythology), a solar deity in Pueblo mythology; see also List of solar deities
- Tawa (dinosaur), a dinosaur named after the Pueblo sun god, considered synonymous with Dromomeron
- Tawa River, in central India
- Tawa, New Zealand, a suburb of Wellington
- Tawa (Edmonton), a residential neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada
- Tawa (crater), an impact crater on Rhea
- Tawa, Dahanu, a village in Maharashtra, India
- Tawa, Toowoomba, a heritage-listed house in Queensland, Australia
- Tawas City, Michigan, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.