|Born||26 December 1999|
|Title||Woman FIDE Master (2014)|
Tea Gueci began playing chess at age seven. In 2009, she won Italian girl's championship in age category U10. In 2011, Tea Gueci won Italian girl's championship in age category U12. After her first title, she participation in five European Youth Chess Championships and five World Youth Chess Championships. In 2011 she was ranked seventh in the U12 World Girl's Championship in Brazil.
She won Italian women's chess championship in 2012 in Acqui Terme and became the youngest Italian women's champion in the history of all tournaments. The following year, after taking part in the Women's European chess championship, she became Italian women's chess vice-champion and Italian girl's chess champion in age category U20.
- In 2013, at reserve board in the 10th European Team Chess Championship (women) in Warsaw (+2, =1, -2).
- "Tea Gueci - Scacchi a Palermo".
- "Record della dodicenne Tea è campionessa di scacchi - Palermo - Repubblica.it".
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: Women's Chess Olympiads :: Tea Gueci". www.olimpbase.org.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: European Women's Team Chess Championship :: Tea Gueci". www.olimpbase.org.