This article does not cite any sources. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Randel B. Reiss|
Technopop, Inc. was an American videogame developer, founded by Randel B. Reiss in 1990. It was the first independent American developer for the Sega Genesis, and responsible for most of the early development tools to that system.
Their best known titles are Zero Tolerance for the Genesis, and The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin for the Genesis and the Sega CD.
When the company was dissolved, in 2000, all of its assets were transferred to Reiss, the company's president and single remaining shareholder.
- The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin (Genesis / SegaCD, 1991)
- Zero Tolerance (Genesis, 1994)
- Thumbelina (Windows / Mac, 1995)
- The Emperor's New Clothes (Windows / Mac, 1995)
- Point of Impact (Windows, 1995)
- Williams Arcade Classics (Windows, 1996)
- Yoot Tower (Windows / Mac, 1998) localization for US release only
- Beyond Zero Tolerance (Genesis)
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|