|Owner||Roy K. & Joyce Monroe|
American Classic Race placing:
Kentucky Derby 2nd (1995)
|Tejano Run Stakes at Turfway Park|
As a two-year-old Tejano Run notably won the Breeders' Futurity Stakes and Kentucky Cup Juvenile Stakes. His best result at age three was a second to Thunder Gulch in the 1995 Kentucky Derby. He then ran ninth to winner Timber Country in the Preakness Stakes and did not run in the Belmont Stakes.
Raced at age four and five, Tejano Run earned victories on both dirt and turf. He set a new stakes record in winning the 1996 Fort Harrod Stakes on turf at Keenelan Race Course in Lexington, Kentucky. At Turfway Park in Florence, Kentucky, he won the 1996 Pioneer Stakes and the 1997 Fall Championship Stakes. The Pioneer Stakes was renamed in his honor. Ridden by Pat Day in the 1997 Widener Handicap on dirt at Florida's Hialeah Park Race Track, Tejano Run earned a Beyer Speed Figure of 123.
- One For Rose - three-time Canadian Champion; career earnings $1,291,303
- Anglian Prince (b. 1999) - won Marine Stakes; career earnings $685,577
- Shaws Creek (b. 1999) - won Clarendon Stakes, Plate Trial Stakes; career earnings $628,130
- Dionisia (b. 2003) - Italian Champion Two-Year-Old Filly (2005), Italian Champion Three-Year-Old Filly (2006)
- http://www.pedigreequery.com/tejano+run Tejano Run's pedigree and partial racing stats
- Tejano Run at Ascot Stud
- http://www.canadianthoroughbred.com/cj904404.pdf Complete profile for Tejano Run, with offspring, at Canadian Thoroughbred Stallion Registry