|Industry||IT Infrastructure Management Software Solutions|
|Founded||United States (1996)|
|Ken Barth CEO & President|
Virtual Profiler |
Tek-Tools Software was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Tek-Tools' original claim-to-fame was the Simple Yet Powerful Java IDE called Kawa. Kawa was acquired by Allaire Corporation in 2000 and much of the team went with it.
Tek-Tools continued to press forward and went into the storage/backup market. The company’s Profiler Suite, has grown from a traditional server-based Storage Resource Management (SRM) application into an IT framework that has been recognized by Gartner as a Challenger in the SRM Magic Quadrant.
Profiler customers range from organizations within the private and public sectors and industries such as banking and finance, consulting and accounting, health care, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications, education, transportation, internet service providers, and real estate.
- Allaire Corporation acquires Kawa IDE. Theserverside.com. Retrieved on 2013-10-30.
- Tek-Tools Recognized as a "Challenger" in Magic Quadrant for SRM and SAN Management Software Reports
- Tek-Tools Introduces Virtualization Management Solution for early stage virtualization environments
- SolarWinds sweeps up SRM vendor Tek-Tools - Storage Soup. Itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com (2010-01-27). Retrieved on 2013-10-30.
- Home » Cloudingo. DupeCatcher. Salesforce data tools. Symphonic Source. Retrieved on 2013-10-30.
- Tek-Tools Closes Record Second Quarter 2009: Increases revenue of 45 percent over the same quarter of the previous year
- Tek-Tools Closes Third Quarter 2009 Strong: Increases revenue 78 percent over same period last year
- Tek-Tools Collaborates with LSI
- Tek-Tools Expands Global Reach Adding Mainline Information Systems as Authorized Reseller Partner[permanent dead link]
- Understanding Desktop Virtualization and its Challenges
- Controlling Storage and IT costs