The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Telefishion was suggested by Kenneth Kwok Wai Kin(郭偉健), the CEO of Asia Television who was invited by Lim Por-yen(林百欣). Kwok thought that the competitor, the Television Broadcasts Limited's test pattern was not interesting, so he suggested showing a fish bowl with goldfishes in summertime and stove in wintertime, to replace the test pattern when off-the-air and increase the advertising revenue of ATV. ATV decided to use the fish bowl with goldfish option and the stove option was not implemented due to safety issues.
- "【那些年的亞視】唯一的Telefishion 魚情未了不復來". Apple Daily. 2015-04-15. Retrieved 2015-04-15.(in Chinese)
- "Telefishion and the ATV broadcasts that made history for all the wrong reasons". South China Morning Post. 2016-03-04.
- "The programme list with Telefishion last-aired". 太陽報網頁：SUN娛樂. The Sun (Hong Kong). 2004-04-25.(in Chinese)
- "The programme list without Telefishion". 太陽報網頁：SUN娛樂. The Sun (Hong Kong). 2004-05-02.(in Chinese)
- "《魚樂無窮》下周重臨亞視". Ming Pao. 2011-01-26.(in Chinese)
- "News archive of 《魚樂無窮》下周重臨亞視 in Ming Pao L.I.F.E." Ming Pao L.I.F.E. 2011-01-26.(in Chinese)