From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up telepathy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Telepathy is the purported transmission of information between people without using known sensory channels or physical interaction.
Telepathy may also refer to:
- Telepathy (software), a software framework
- KDE Telepathy, a front-end for Telepathy
- "Telepathy", a song by Men Without Hats from the album No Hats Beyond This Point
- "Telepathy", a song by Eddy Grant from the album Going for Broke
- Telepathe, an electronic band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telepathy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.