|Initial release||July 27, 2011|
0.9 / October 19, 2014
|Written in||C++, QML|
|Type||Instant messaging client|
KDE Telepathy is an instant messaging (IM) and voice over IP (VoIP) client which supports text, voice, video, file transfers, and inter-application communication over various IM protocols. It uses the Telepathy framework as its back-end. It is the slated replacement for Kopete, and its main focus is the integration between different components of the KDE Software Compilation that may benefit from real-time communication and collaboration features.
KDE Telepathy has support for Adium themes. They can be installed from the Adium website's Xtras page's Themes category. They are installed over ktp-adiumxtra-protocol-handler
- Gadu-Gadu - over telepathy-sunshine
- Skype for Business - over telepathy-haze
- Telegram Messenger - over telepathy-morse
- Skype - over telapathy-haze
- ICQ - over telepathy-haze
- Bonjour - over telepathy-salut
- XMPP - over telepathy-gabble (broken X-OAuth2)
- Yahoo! Messenger - over telepathy-haze
- AIM - over telepathy-haze
- "New KDE Applications, Workspaces and Development Platform Releases Bring New Features, Improve Stability". KDE e.V. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- Edmundson, David (October 19, 2014). "KDE Telepathy 0.9.0 Released". Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Gkiagia (September 20, 2010). "What is Telepathy-KDE". Retrieved October 22, 2012.